1. They feel fear as intensely as they feel love.
The degree to which they like something is proportional to how much they fear losing, or not being “good enough” at it. Not only do they love intensely, but they also feel everything intensely, and sometimes that really gets in the way of the good things that come their way.
2. Without intervention, their heightened intuition can destroy their relationship.
Since they are often prone to overthinking due to their high sensitivity, their tendency to worry and make assumptions can lead to the breakdown of relationships that are not established on a perfectly solid foundation.
3. Many are in the throes of a twin flame relationship.
They are attached or are with people who are not “meant” for them, rather than being in deep relationships and quickly learning from it.
4. They often have a higher goal which they must first achieve – and which could be hijacked by love.
They usually have to do this on their own before they can find love – since old souls love deeply, and frankly. Being loved too quickly prevents them from achieving other important things.
5. They will settle for nothing less than the love of a soul mate.
They require much more than a “simple” relationship. They are not the type to be content, and sometimes they show endurance and stay alone for a little while.
6. Although they are passionate about many people, few are compatible with them.
This is because they feel so involved and others find them so fascinating that it is easy for them to find infatuation and usually end up with someone who is truly their best friend and most confidant. respondent.
7. They are less inclined to go out and meet people through modern means of communication.
Even if they have nothing against internet dating, it does not seem natural to them, and even an arranged date or the fact of meeting by chance in a bar seems unattractive to them.
8. They are natural healers, and they often attract people who need help, not love.
And this attractiveness is reciprocal. There is hardly anything more invigorating for an old soul than being able to help someone who really needs it. However, at some point, it is crucial that they realize that they have to choose an associate, and not a student, or a charity.
9. They don’t like “gambling”.
Romantic relationships can inherently be exhausting for a spiritually elderly person. Faking disinterest for the sole purpose of appearing “cool” or knowing what faux pas other people find off-putting (how long after the first date to send a message?) Is not a knee-jerk reaction to them, and can also be a source of stress.
10. Their standards are very high.
They expect a lot from themselves, and also expect a lot from their partners. While this is a good thing, it is another quality that needs to be watched: it is more important to be able to accept the qualities that are not unacceptable than it is to ignore a person just because ‘it is imperfect.