Excellence questions are a powerful tool for achieving your goals. Here are 25 strategic suggestions (questions of excellence) to help you achieve your dreams.
Our life is a series of questions and answers. But what are the questions we ask ourselves? Are they constructive or destructive for us?
To provide support to as many people as possible, renowned author and speaker, Anthony Robbins, developed what are now known as the Excellence Questions. I was trained in his approach for a few years.
They are a simple and effective method to activate our inner resources. The purpose of what I am going to share with you is to create an opening in our minds, without looking for the answer to the question.
A little over 25 years ago, I wrote the following question to myself on a piece of paper placed on my bedside table: “What wonderful, fantastic and extraordinary will happen to me today? I reread this question morning and evening and repeated it to myself often during the day, feeling it deeply, all for 21 days.
Why 21 days? Because that’s how long it takes to create a new habit. I can tell you that since, most of the time, when I wake up, it still comes back to my mind and points me in this direction.
As you experiment with this tool, avoid consciously seeking an answer. You just have to ask yourself the question frequently, place it in sight, but feel its content. It’s not fair to say words for the sake of saying words.
Your mind will attract and recognize solutions more easily with this strategy. You can do this in all areas of your life. Here are some examples to inspire you to create your own.
- What makes me have more and more energy?
- What makes me have fun and laugh more and more?
- What makes me now attract more and more customers or great opportunities?
- What makes me now have the job that suits me, that suits my tastes and for which I am very well paid (specifying the desired amount may be preferable)?
- What makes me take more and more pleasure in doing all my activities, in choosing myself?
“Question” to redefine how to do it, if you say to yourself: “What makes me have more and more energy? you don’t even have to consciously search for the answer.
Repeating and vibrating to this question gives a signal to the mind to turn to what will cause you to have more energy. The game is simple, because the often repeated question will serve to stimulate positive research in the subconscious and promote the achievement of the materialization of the request.
You will increase your ability to see things manifest more easily and recognize their arrival. It is not a magic wand, an absolute key, but a tool worth exploring seriously.
It stimulates the change of perception in oneself which favors the emergence of vibrations more adapted to our ideal. We notice what is more favorable to us instead of focusing on what is shady as one might say. Really see it as a game that allows you to get out of the limiting comfort zone.
Here are some other sample questions that stimulate solutions!
- What makes me a healthy weight, the size I want and taste, appetite only for what suits me perfectly well?
- What makes me have more and more money coming to me now from all sides and all sides?
- What makes me feel calm, confident and at peace?
- What makes me always in the right place at the right time?
- What makes me increasingly successful in everything I do?
- What makes me attract sincere friends?
- What makes me understand my children, my parents, etc. better and better?
- What makes me get along better and better with everyone?
- What makes me more and more in a good mood?
- What makes me healthier and healthier?
- As a couple: What makes us love each other more and more, give each other more and more quality time?
- What makes that I now have the perfectly compatible spouse?
- What makes it easier for me to take on new things?
- What makes me love myself more and more?
- What makes me feel happier and happier now?
- What makes me now have more and more wonderful and very lucrative contracts coming to me more easily and regularly?
- What makes me happy in love now and that everything is easy, reciprocal, joyful and energizing?
- What causes me to have more and more happiness manifesting in my life right now?
- What makes me so happy in every way?
- And the ultimate question : What makes me feel better and better every day, in every way?
It may of course be that clear answers come spontaneously too. For example to the question “What makes me love myself more and more?” Perhaps you will realize that it is because you take more time for yourself, that you dare to assert yourself more, to eat better, etc.