Do you know what a karmic relationship is? Want to know if your current relationship is one? So I will enlighten you on the signs of a karmic relationship.
So you may be in a karmic relationship.
To finally answer this question, it is important to understand that a karmic relationship is very often a lesson, a test of your current life.
So, in one life you can meet one or more karmic lives, because this type of relationship is not made to last but to teach you a lesson.
I would also like to point out that a karmic relationship can be sentimental as well as friendly.
A karmic relationship is, as its name suggests, linked to karma.
To believe in karma is to be convinced that our destiny is determined by the totality of our past actions, of our previous lives.
In life, we sometimes have special encounters, those that do not leave us indifferent.
Here are some of the obvious signs of a karmic relationship:
- There is an instant feeling of familiarity.
- You are seeing this person for the first time and yet you feel like you already know them.
- There is intensity in the relationship.
- It can turn out to be very positive, or negative, or both at the same time.
- There is a deep emotional, physical and spiritual connection.
- It’s hard to get out of the relationship, even when it becomes awkward for you.
- The karmic relationship tends to trump all other relationships.
- It is the dominating factor in your life.
- The connection with the other is usually quick, reckless and inexplicable.
- You can communicate openly and freely with this person, even if you are usually very modest.
- There is a magnetic force between you two.
- At times, the relationship has been described as intoxicating or addictive.
- You find yourself doing things you wouldn’t do in other relationships.
- With this person, you feel like you’re on an emotional roller coaster.
- You are constantly failing, you persist, you hope but the efforts are in vain.
As you will have understood, a karmic relationship can be intoxicating, enriching, but also toxic in certain respects.
If this meeting has made you distance yourself from your friends or your family, if you feel changed in the bad sense of the word, then ask yourself the question of the benefits of this relationship.
Be aware, however, that there are three specific signs to watch out for:
- You feel a heavy energy when you are together: most karmic relationships start out like any relationship. With its honeymoon phase, where everyone feels happy. But after a while, the relationship stops being fun, and you start to feel uncomfortable, even though you still share an extremely strong connection. All relationships have their share of difficulties, of course, but in a karmic relationship, you feel an overwhelming weight in your body. You will know the difference on a visceral level between something that is just a challenge and something that is karmic.
- You have the intuition that something is wrong: he tends to dominate every conversation, he has the art of making fun of you slyly in front of your friends. If you are asking yourself deep questions or apologizing for your partner’s behavior, this could indicate that you are in a karmic relationship, which will push you to your limits and force you to evolve.
- You feel complex emotions about this relationship: karmic relationships are very contradictory. Even though you are in pain, you may also feel magnetically drawn to this person and enamored with their qualities, which makes it difficult to leave. When something suits you, you feel really good, on a really fundamental, visceral level. These good vibes transcend, for example, the irritation you feel when your partner chews with their mouth open. If this is not the case, that you do not feel well at the core of your being, then you may be in a karmic relationship.
If you identify yourself in these signs, I can only advise you to free yourself from this relationship.
Indeed, karmic relationships can quickly become toxic. If you are in a situation that is draining you and not serving your spirit, you need to create an exit plan.
Start by improving your relationship with yourself
Then you can ask yourself the following question: Is this relationship bringing me the happiness that I deserve? If the answer is no, you should act accordingly.
In most cases, this process will help you understand how much you have to “gain” from this karmic relationship. The purpose of these karmic relationships is very often that you learn to love yourself and others.
This type of relationship asks you to work on letting go of control of situations, it shows you as you are in a mirror of the other $ex in order to allow you to work on yourself.