How to rebuild yourself after a romantic relationship with a narcissistic pervert? How to learn to live with a narcissistic pervert? How to get out of a toxic relationship?
In a relationship of the influence, sentimental, family or work type, the relationship with a perverse narcissistic manipulator brings the person who in fact pays the price far into psychic suffering and depression .
What is the psychological hold? It consists of using mental manipulation to achieve one’s ends. Anyone could be a victim of psychological control in their lifetime. The influence can be in several different spheres, including family, couple, friends, work, etc.
What a person experiences on the psychological influence of the narcissistic pervert externally and internally.
- External psychological influence. Since you’ve been in the grip of this toxic person , you’ve probably lost loved ones. In short, over time your surroundings change. Often, those around you are worried about you and would like to get you out of this toxic relationship and this can bother you since they don’t know what you are going through inside with the narcissistic pervert.
- Inner psychological influence. People with a hold live a very difficult life, especially emotionally, either with themselves or with the relationship of the narcissistic pervert. You feel like you have a weight on your shoulders in everyday life. You have a lot of sadness and give off more negative energy than positive. Then usually you can’t control your thoughts.
In both cases of this psychological hold, you will have to work on yourself if you want things to change positively in your outer and inner life. You must know that the narcissistic person will never change, so it is up to you to change in order to achieve a better life.
Here are some prominent symptoms Stan mentioned in his video:
- The feeling that no one will be able to understand the special relationship she has with the narcissistic perverse manipulator .
- The fear of the reaction of the PN.
- The feeling of guilt that will replace your personality over time.
- Constant self-questioning.
- The impression of no longer recognizing yourself in relation to the person you were before meeting the narcissistic pervert.
- The field of possibilities is narrowing and you cannot find a positive and lasting solution to your situation. (No matter what you do, you feel stuck.)
- The impression of being responsible for the misfortune of the other.
The best way to get out of the psychological grip is to cut the ties between you and the narcissistic pervert. As Stan said in his video, it’s going to end all your problems if you end this relationship.
However, it is possible that the narcissistic pervert can come back to you. I recommend that you watch a video on the 3 reasons that make the narcissistic pervert come back to you . You will discover tips that will warn you and protect you from PN.
The most difficult thing is to realize that you are caught in the grip of the pervert and that you did not see anything coming. The good news is that it is possible to get out of a psychological hold. If you take the time to realize your relationship with the PN, you will need to work on yourself, do some research, and ask for help to get out of it.
Would you like to get out of the clutches of a person who manipulates you and discover the secrets to achieve this? I invite you to get the complete “ Fighting a manipulative person ” program to help you stop being manipulated.